The Contact collection form (Pro&Pro+) will give you the option to add a link out on your page to collect the following CRM information to be collected in your dashboard or through one of our integrations:
- Form Title
- Form Description
- Information type
- Phone Number
- Custom Input field (A free text field for a question of your choosing)
- Custom Terms and Conditions
- Custom Success Message (What an end-user sees upon submitting their information)
- Add Image (Image to display above the contact collection form on your Flowpage)
Our current integrations:
For all your CRM info to flow straight into your Mailchimp account, you need to connect it via the Mailchimp API
- Log in to MailChimp
- Navigate to the API keys screen, by clicking on your username in the top right corner and select 'account'. Then click 'Extras' and select API Keys.
- Now scroll down and press 'Create a Key'
- Copy the newly generated Key, and paste it into the 'API' field below the Mailchimp integration option on your Contact Collection form. That's all for this part!
- Select the list you would like your new email signups to go into, from the drop-down list that appears.
- Sign up for a Zapier account here
- Once logged in, click 'Make a Zap'
- Search and select 'Webhooks by Zapier'
- Choose the option 'Catch Hook' and hit continue
- Copy the Zap URL
- Head to your Flowpage
- In the Content tab, navigate to Contact Collection widget
- Scroll down to “Select where you’d like your responses stored”
- Click the checkbox next to the Zapier option
- Paste the URL in 'Custom Webhook URL'
- Head back to Zapier and hit continue
- Hit 'Test Trigger', if it is unsuccessful repeat Steps 5 through 10
- Choose an App & Event you want to automate
- Send new leads a personal message using Gmail
- Add a subscriber to Campaign Monitor, Klaviyo, or Mailchimp
- Update your Google Sheets
- Send updates to your Slack
- Send Twilio SMS messages
Make sure you have the 'Email' field selected in your Mail Chimp list.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com for additional assistance!