The Contact collection form (Pro&Pro+) will give you the option to add a link out on your page to collect the following CRM information to be collected in your dashboard or through one of our integrations:
- Form Title
- Form Description
- Information type
- Phone Number
- Custom Input field (A free text field for a question of your choosing)
- Custom Terms and Conditions
- Custom Success Message (What an end-user sees upon submitting their information)
- Add Image (Image to display above the contact collection form on your Flowpage)
Our current integrations:
For all your CRM info to flow straight into your Mailchimp account, you need to connect it via the Mailchimp API
- Log in to MailChimp
- Navigate to the API keys screen, by clicking on your username in the top right corner and select 'account'. Then click 'Extras' and select API Keys.
- Now scroll down and press 'Create a Key'
- Copy the newly generated Key, and paste it into the 'API' field below the Mailchimp integration option on your Contact Collection form. That's all for this part!
- Select the list you would like your new email signups to go into, from the drop-down list that appears.
Make sure you have the 'Email' field selected in your Mail Chimp list.
- Sign up for a Zapier account here
- Once logged in, click 'Make a Zap'
- Search and select 'Webhooks by Zapier'
- Choose the option 'Catch Hook' and hit continue
- Copy the Zap URL
- Head to your Flowpage
- In the Content tab, navigate to Contact Collection widget
- Scroll down to “Select where you’d like your responses stored”
- Click the checkbox next to the Zapier option
- Paste the URL in 'Custom Webhook URL'
- Head back to Zapier and hit continue
- Hit 'Test Trigger', if it is unsuccessful repeat Steps 5 through 10
- Choose an App & Event you want to automate
- Send new leads a personal message using Gmail
- Add a subscriber to Campaign Monitor, Klaviyo, or Mailchimp
- Update your Google Sheets
- Send updates to your Slack
- Send Twilio SMS messages
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance!