If you are using the Flowpage Contact Collection form, you can integrate it with your Salesforce instance to seamlessly bring in CRM data you capture via Flowpage as new leads.
The following information can be passed through each integration:
Flowpage (all collected data)
Zapier (Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Age, Gender, Custom)
Mailchimp (Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Age, Gender, Custom)
Klaviyo (Name, Email, Phone Number)
HubSpot (Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Custom)
*If a Custom Field is set to “company” or “website” then it will feed that information to the “company” or “website” fields.
Note: “company” and “website” are case sensitive.*
Salesforce (Select Name as a field and make sure it is a required field
Navigating to your Flowpage
1. Click on Assets > Flowpages on the left side navigation which will take you to your Flowpages dashboard.
2. Select a Flowpage from the list view or search the Flowpage name you would like to integrate.
3. After selecting the Flowpage you would like to edit, you will be brought to the Flowpage Profile page.
Follow the next steps to authorize Salesforce before adding your Contact Collection form.
1. Once you are on the Flowpage Profile page, click the Settings tab if you are on a desktop device. If you are on a mobile device, click the Settings tab along the bottom of the page.
2. Click Contacts tab on the left side of the screen or scroll down to Salesforce Integration Domain.
4. Click Authorize Salesforce.
5. You will be redirected to your Salesforce login screen where you will enter your credentials and authorize the integration.
6. You will be redirected to an Authorization Success page where you will be able to navigate back to your Flowpage by clicking Manage my Flowpage.
7. Next, you will just need to enable the Salesforce integration on a Contact Collection form.
Enabling the Salesforce integration
1. Navigate to the Content section of your Flowpage Profile page.
2. Either edit an existing Contact Collection form or add one to your Flowpage. Click Explore Links scroll to select Contact Collection.
3. Select Name as a field and make sure it is a required field.
4. Scroll down when editing the form to the Select where you would like responses stored section and check the Salesforce checkbox.
5. Save the link once you are done making edits.
For more information see our Salesforce integration FAQs article.
For additional questions, please reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager or email our team here.