If you are using the Flowpage Contact Collection form, you can integrate it with your Mailchimp API to seamlessly bring in CRM data you capture via Flowpage as new customers.
The following information can be passed through each integration:
Flowpage (all collected data)
Zapier (Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Age, Gender, Custom)
Mailchimp (Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Age, Gender, Custom)
Klaviyo (Name, Email, Phone Number)
HubSpot (Name, Email, Phone Number, Address, Custom)
*If a Custom Field is set to “company” or “website” then it will feed that information to the “company” or “website” fields.
Note: “company” and “website” are case sensitive.*
Salesforce (Select Name as a field and make sure it is a required field
Navigating to your Flowpage
1. Click on Assets > Flowpages on the left side navigation which will take you to your Flowpages dashboard.
2. Select a Flowpage from the list view or search the Flowpage name you would like to integrate.
3. After selecting the Flowpage you would like to edit, you will be brought to the Flowpage Profile page.
4. Either edit an existing Contact Collection form or add one to your Flowpage. Click Explore Links scroll to select Contact Collection.
4. Scroll down when editing the form to the Select where you would like responses stored section and check the Mailchimp checkbox.
Follow the instructions below to generate the Mailchimp API key.
In order to integrate your CRM information from the Flowcode platform to your Mailchimp account, you need to connect it via the Mailchimp API.
1. Log in to Mailchimp.
2. Navigate to the API keys screen, by clicking on your username in the top right corner and select Account. Then click Extras and select API Keys.
3. Now scroll down and press Create a Key.
4. Copy the newly generated Key, and paste it into the API field below the Mailchimp integration option on your Contact Collection form and click Save Link. That's all for this part!
5. Select the list you would like your new email signups to go into, from the drop-down list that appears.
Note: make sure you have the Email field selected in your Mailchimp list.
For additional questions, please reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager or email our team here.