On the homepage, simply follow the step-by-step instructions or watch the demo video for further explanation. Below are some tips to help you get started:
- Enter a Scan Destination: your scan destination is where you want your Flowcode to go after being scanned. This can be a URL, video, phone number, email, and more. For example, if you are a restaurant and wanted to send people to your menu in PDF form, select the "PDF" button on the Flowcode generator and upload your file. All Flowcodes are dynamic, which means you can update your scan destination at any point after you create your code with your free or Pro account. (Wifi is the only exception to this, unlike all other Flowcodes, wifi codes don't operate off of a redirect URL so your code cannot be updated after creation)
- Pick Your Design: make sure you remember to design your Flowcode! You can customize your code by uploading your logo and changing the color and pattern. Designed Flowcodes tend to stand out more than regular, black and white codes (although there's nothing wrong with a classic!), so don't miss this step. Learn more about design customization here.
- Download Your Code: after generating your code, you will be able to download it to your computer or mobile device. We recommend choosing .png as the file type (most popular), unless you are using your code for a complex graphic or animation (in that case, you'll want to choose .svg). As an alternative to downloading your code, you can email your code to yourself or a friend. This is an easy way to access your code on the go.
Having trouble creating your code?
- It's important to note that you will not be able to generate your code without entering a scan destination. If you run into any problems with this step, make sure there are no accidental spaces at the beginning or end of your link. It's always a good move to copy and paste the URL you're setting as your scan destination into a new tab to ensure it loads properly!
- If you are still experiencing issues, don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Was this article helpful?
48 out of 59 found this helpful