We offer design customization for all account types. When creating your Flowcode, you will have the option to choose from different colors, patterns, and themes. You also have the ability to upload an image to the center of your code. This can be your logo, or any other image of choice.
A new design from scratch
1. Choose a pattern for your data points (the dots within the code).
2. Choose a color for your code. You can either select from the Default Colors, add in a HEX color (available to Pro plan and above), or click on the rainbow square to choose from any color.
3. Select a shape.
4. Upload a logo or image for the center of the code (optional).
5. Add a custom call to action or scan education around the code or in the center. Learn the importance of CTAs here.
The auto-design tool
1. Select up to 3 colors you want included in your code design. The design tool only allows for specific colors (instead of custom) and will not let you select certain color combinations, because they might have too high of an error rate. This means the code might not scan, which we avoid as much as possible and hence the limitations!
Note: the tool will automatically select black as the first color. Click on another color and then you'll be able to click the black to remove it from your generated code. All "selected" colors will be indicated by a blue circle outline.
2. Upload a logo or center image by clicking the blue Upload button.
3. Hit the Refresh link to refresh the designs. You can do this an indefinite amount of times for different color combinations, data patters, and calls to action.
4. When you find a design you like, click on it. It will indicate it's selected by highlighting it with a blue circle. You'll also see the preview of the code appear on the right side of the screen.
The possibilities are endless!
After you create your code, you can edit its design at any point in time with any type of account. Learn how to edit a code you already made.
Want even more customization? Upgrade to Flowcode Pro+ to receive a custom-designed, branded code.
For more help, please email our support team or reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager.