Below are the steps needed to create a team using the Teams feature in the Flowcode platform.
1. In order to access and manage users within your organization, click Teams on the lefthand sidebar.
2. Select the Create team button to begin your team assignment.
3. In the popup, name your team and add the necessary members.
4. Assign the permission of the users added to the group. They can be added as either Admins, Members, View Only.
5. Once you have added all the individuals to your team, select Create team.
To edit a Team, create Subteams, or view the assets shared with a team, you can search the team name in the search bar or select the team name from your team list. Once you have selected this you will be brought in the team management view.
For more Teams-related information, check out the following articles:
For any additional questions, please email our team here or reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager.