NOTE: If you have a Flowtag "Scan Only", then your tag does not include NFC. Buy a Flowtag Scan + Tap to have NFC included
Flowtags are NFC enabled, meaning most phones can “Tap” your Flowtag to be instantly taken to your personal page, just like Apple Pay! NFC (Near Field Communication) allows the transfer of data between mobile devices when they are brought within a few centimeters of each other,
To properly add your Flowtag to your mobile device, peel the sticker off the back of your Flowtag and stick it to the back of your phone or your phone’s case.
For Android devices, we recommend adding your Flowtag to the top of the back of your mobile device and for apple devices, NFC Flowtags work best on the bottom.
Still have questions? You can reach out to us any time for support by emailing
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to order more Flowtags
- What's the difference between Flowcode, Flowtag, and Flowpage?
- What is a Flowtag and how does it work?
- How to setup your Flowtag
- How does someone scan my Flowtag?
- How does NFC “tapping” for Flowtag work?
- Why are some phones not able to tap?
- How does contact collection work for Flowtag?
- How do I add my social channels?
- Where should I put my Flowtag on my mobile device?