Flowcode Pro members unlock Advanced Analytics, which are built to help you understand how and when people are interacting with your Flowcodes and Flowpages. You can access your Advanced Analytics dashboard by pressing the "home" button on the lefthand menu, or by heading to www.flowcode.com/dashboard. You also have the ability to view analytics at the code level. Just select a code and navigate to the "code analytics" tab towards the top of the page.
Here is what's included with Advanced Analytics:
Daily Connection Count: here, you can find a detailed report of Flowcode scans and Flowpage link clicks over the past 90 days. Use this chart to analyze trends over time and draw insights about your audience.
Connections by day of week: understand Flowcode scans and Flowpage clicks by day of the week.
Connections by time of day: understand Flowcode scans and Flowpage clicks by time of day, as well as your top time for scans.
Connections by device type: find out what percentage of your audience uses iOS or Android.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for scans to show up in my dashboard?
- How do multiple scans from one person get tracked?
- What analytics are included with Flowcode Pro?
- Can I see the location of my scanners or page visitors?
- How does Flowcode track scans?
- Help! My data seems off - who should I contact?
- If I accidentally delete my Flowcode, what happens to the scan data?
- If I transfer a code to someone else what happens to the already existing analytics?
- What are Flowcode Analytics?
- Can I reset my scan count to zero?