We currently offer PNG, SVG, JPEG and PDF formats (at 300dpi). Choose SVG if you need a vector file for more complex graphics, animations, or if you plan to put your Flowcode on clothing. PNG (most popular) gives you your code with a transparent background. JPEG is your basic image file type, but is lower quality than a PNG, and gives you your Flowcode with a white background. PDF is a medium file size and great for sharing and further customization.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Smart Rules
- How do I update where my Flowcode scans to?
- How to customize your Flowcode's design
- Bulk Flowcode Creation
- Requesting and using your Custom designed Flowcode (Pro)
- How to transfer a Flowcode
- How to Download your Flowcode
- What are Smart Rules?
- How to add a Smart Rule to your Flowcode
- How to use Flowcode in video content