1. Navigate to the Domains tab on the lefthand navigation.
2. Scroll down to the Co-branded domains section and click Add Flowcode subdomain. You have a choice between either flow2.it/ or flowto.it/ for your codes.
3. Type the name you'd like to appear before the domain and click Create Subdomain.
Note: a co-branded domain can have a max 7 characters.
4. Read the notice in the pop-up window and click Confirm. You can't edit this subdomain after it has been created, so make sure you've approved the one you're creating.
5. You've successfully added a co-branded subdomain when the page looks like this:
Now you can connect your co-branded domain to codes. Learn how to do so here!
If you're interested, you can also repeat the steps for a co-branded Flowpage subdomain.
For additional help, please reach out to our support team.