With Flowtag, others can save your contact information quickly by clicking your contact link, but you can also add a contact collection form to your Flowpage so that you get their information as well. To navigate to this feature, go to your Flowcode account and to your Flowpage’s customization settings, and at the top of the page, you can select the “add a contact collection form” button icon to provide a place for visitors to quickly drop their contact information.
Once you click that button, you will be taken to the Contact Collection form editing window and your changes will show up in real-time on the displayed phone screen.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to order more Flowtags
- What's the difference between Flowcode, Flowtag, and Flowpage?
- What is a Flowtag and how does it work?
- How to setup your Flowtag
- How does someone scan my Flowtag?
- How does NFC “tapping” for Flowtag work?
- Why are some phones not able to tap?
- How does contact collection work for Flowtag?
- How do I add my social channels?
- Where should I put my Flowtag on my mobile device?