How does someone scan my Flowtag?
Your Flowtag comes with a unique QR code that sends scanners directly to your link sharing page called a “Flowpage”. No one needs an app to scan your Flowtag, they just need a mobile device with a camera.
Flowtag Scanning Instructions:
- Open the Camera app on your Apple or Android phone. You can open the camera app by swiping up from the bottom of your screen on Android or tapping the camera icon on the Apple locked-screen.
- Point your camera at the QR code.
- Finally, tap the pop-up banner and you will be taken to the codes’ digital destination.
To properly add your Flowtag to your mobile device, peel the sticker off the back of your Flowtag and stick it to the back of your phone or your phone’s case. For Android devices, we recommend adding your Flowtag to the top of the back of your mobile device and for apple devices, Flowtags work best on the bottom.
Still have questions? You can reach out to us any time for support by emailing
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to order more Flowtags
- What's the difference between Flowcode, Flowtag, and Flowpage?
- What is a Flowtag and how does it work?
- How to setup your Flowtag
- How does someone scan my Flowtag?
- How does NFC “tapping” for Flowtag work?
- Why are some phones not able to tap?
- How does contact collection work for Flowtag?
- How do I add my social channels?
- Where should I put my Flowtag on my mobile device?