There are two ways you can transfer a Flowcode.
From your main overview page: Click on the three vertical dots all the way to the right of your specific Flowcode to be presented with the options in the screenshot below
From your Code Details Page:
When you click into the Edit Code details dropdown menu you'll be able to update the name of your code, the scan destination, as well as transfer your code.
After clicking the Transfer button in either of the two previously listed steps you'll be prompted to enter the email address of an existing Flowcode account to transfer your code to. When transferring a code to another account, access to the code and its data will transfer with the code.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Smart Rules
- How do I update where my Flowcode scans to?
- How to customize your Flowcode's design
- Bulk Flowcode Creation
- Requesting and using your Custom designed Flowcode (Pro)
- How to transfer a Flowcode
- How to Download your Flowcode
- What are Smart Rules?
- How to add a Smart Rule to your Flowcode
- How to use Flowcode in video content