Have you recently created a page design that you love? Now you have the ability to duplicate pages! Cut down your page creation significantly and start sharing your branding instantaneously with the duplication feature.
How to Duplicate:
To duplicate your Flowpage, begin by logging into the platform.
- Note Flowpages can only be duplicated AFTER they are published.
- Once you are logged in, identify the Flowpage that you would like to duplicate by searching the name of the page in the search bar.
There are two ways to duplicate the page.
1. In your Flowpage library, select the three dots on the right side of the page you wish to duplicate and select the duplicate option.
- When you select Duplicate, another window will open and you can select how many duplications you would like to generate.
- Once you have input this information, hit Duplicate.
The duplication will be visible in your Flowpage library. The name will appear the same but the URL will have a series of letters following the original URL. Once a duplication is created, you can select it and edit any details you need to alter in the creation flow of the page.
2. After you have gone through the creation flow of creating a Flowpage and hit Publish, you can duplicate the page in the Settings tab.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the duplicate option.
A green banner will populate in the bottom left of the webpage letting you know the duplication has been successful.