All Flowcodes are dynamic, which means that you can update where your code scans to at any point in time - even if your code is already printed! To do this, your code must be saved to your Flowcode account.
Step 1: Log into your Flowcode account
Step 2: Select the code you want to update from the My Flowcodes page
Step 3: Scroll down to the "Edit Code Details" section and press the arrow on the right
Step 4: Press "Change" to view all scan destination options
Step 5: Input your new scan destination and press "Save Changes"
Your Flowcode will update in real time. There's no need to reprint or reshare your Flowcode if it is already out in the world.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Smart Rules
- How do I update where my Flowcode scans to?
- How to customize your Flowcode's design
- Bulk Flowcode Creation
- Requesting and using your Custom designed Flowcode (Pro)
- How to transfer a Flowcode
- How to Download your Flowcode
- What are Smart Rules?
- How to add a Smart Rule to your Flowcode
- How to use Flowcode in video content