Flowcode Analytics provide data and insights on the codes and Flowpages you have created. In your dashboard, you can view the number of scans, and when you upgrade to Pro you will see scans by device type, day of the week, and time of day. Flowpage data includes the number of page visits and clicks across each link type.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for scans to show up in my dashboard?
- How do multiple scans from one person get tracked?
- What analytics are included with Flowcode Pro?
- Can I see the location of my scanners or page visitors?
- How does Flowcode track scans?
- Help! My data seems off - who should I contact?
- If I accidentally delete my Flowcode, what happens to the scan data?
- If I transfer a code to someone else what happens to the already existing analytics?
- What are Flowcode Analytics?
- Can I reset my scan count to zero?