When transferring a code to another account, the code’s data will transfer with the code. You will no longer have access to that data. Learn more about transferring codes HERE.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for scans to show up in my dashboard?
- How do multiple scans from one person get tracked?
- What analytics are included with Flowcode Pro?
- Can I see the location of my scanners or page visitors?
- How does Flowcode track scans?
- Help! My data seems off - who should I contact?
- If I accidentally delete my Flowcode, what happens to the scan data?
- If I transfer a code to someone else what happens to the already existing analytics?
- What are Flowcode Analytics?
- Can I reset my scan count to zero?