Each scan contributes to your overall scan count. If one person scans multiple times it will count as multiple scans to your codes.
Was this article helpful?
9 out of 9 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for scans to show up in my dashboard?
- How do multiple scans from one person get tracked?
- What analytics are included with Flowcode Pro?
- Can I see the location of my scanners or page visitors?
- How does Flowcode track scans?
- Help! My data seems off - who should I contact?
- If I accidentally delete my Flowcode, what happens to the scan data?
- If I transfer a code to someone else what happens to the already existing analytics?
- What are Flowcode Analytics?
- Can I reset my scan count to zero?