Each Flowcode is tied to a unique URL, so when someone scans your code they are first sent to that unique URL and then to your set scan destination. This is how we are able to measure traffic to that URL and then report back to you how many times your code was scanned.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for scans to show up in my dashboard?
- How do multiple scans from one person get tracked?
- What analytics are included with Flowcode Pro?
- Can I see the location of my scanners or page visitors?
- How does Flowcode track scans?
- Help! My data seems off - who should I contact?
- If I accidentally delete my Flowcode, what happens to the scan data?
- If I transfer a code to someone else what happens to the already existing analytics?
- What are Flowcode Analytics?
- Can I reset my scan count to zero?