1. Get started by heading to www.flowcode.com/page or by hovering over the "Create" button on the left hand menu if you are already logged into your account. Press "Create a Flowpage" to begin.
2. Next you'll be prompted to input a name for your Flowpage. Think of this as your page's handle. If you're creating a page for your business, this is where you'd input your business's name, as it will appear in the link to your Flowpage (ex: www.flow.page/brooklynpointnyc)
3. Once you decide on a name, you can start building your Flowpage. Start by inputting your Bio information. In this section you can upload your logo and add a name and short bio to your page.
4. Next, add your contact information. If you're creating a Flowpage for personal use, this is where you can add your personal contact information. If you're creating a Flowpage for your business, enter your business's information here. Press save when you're done.
5. Add links and widgets to your Flowpage. Press the blue button that says "see all" next to the links/widgets sections to see all supported link types and featured widgets.
Pro Tip #1: Start with the basics! First, link to your website, social media accounts, and any other links or videos you want to share. Then, move onto adding widgets like PDF upload, the contact collection tool, embedded media and more.
Pro Tip #2: There are a lot of great widgets and tools to explore. Widgets allow you to better interact with your customers or audience, so take the time to play around with them! If you think of a feature that we should add - email us at email@example.com.
6. Once you finish adding your content, scroll back up to the top and head to the "Customize" tab. Here, you can pick a color and theme for your Flowpage or upload your own background image.
7. Save your Flowpage and share your link by pressing the "share" button. We recommend adding your Flowpage to your social media bios or sharing it via Flowcode.
Make sure to log back into your account to view analytics like page visits and link clicks!
Get started now: www.flowcode.com/page