If you downgrade from a Pro account to a free account, you will retain access to the most recent 10 codes you made. All other codes left in your account will automatically redirect to a page specifying the code was deleted by its Creator.
You can change your plan at any time by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the page and selecting Account. Next, head to the Billing tab to cancel your Pro plan.
If you'd like to restore any codes that were deleted upon downgrading your account, please email email@example.com after upgrading back to our Pro tier.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Tags FAQs
- Is Flowcode QR Free? Is there a scan limit?
- What’s the difference between a generic QR code and a Flowcode?
- Can I remove the Flowcode logo from the code?
- What's included with Flowcode Pro?
- Can I transfer codes I made with another company to Flowcode?
- What happens to my account/codes when I downgrade?
- Can I make a square Flowcode?