We offer design customization for all account types (Free & Pro). When creating your Flowcode, you will have the option to choose from different colors, patterns, and themes. You also have the ability to upload an image to the center of your code. This can be your logo, or any other image of choice. Here's how to get started with the DIY design tool:
1. Choose a pattern for your Flowcode
2. Choose a color for your Flowcode
3. Choose a theme
4. Upload a logo or center image (optional)
The possibilities are endless!
After you create your code, you can edit its design at any point in time with a free account. Select the code you want to edit from the My Flowcodes dashboard and press the "Settings" tab. Then press the button that says "Edit code design."
Start designing your Flowcode now on www.flowcode.com
Want even more customization? Upgrade to Flowcode Pro to receive a custom-designed, branded code.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Smart Rules
- How do I update where my Flowcode scans to?
- How to customize your Flowcode's design
- Bulk Flowcode Creation
- Requesting and using your Custom designed Flowcode (Pro)
- How to transfer a Flowcode
- How to Download your Flowcode
- What are Smart Rules?
- How to add a Smart Rule to your Flowcode
- How to use Flowcode in video content