Flowcode gives you the ability to track direct attribution and gain audience insights. Imagine you're a business owner and you want to to add Flowcodes to all of your marketing materials. Instead of creating one individual Flowcode and adding it to all your marketing, you can create a unique code for each medium (direct mailers, product packaging, out of home advertising). This way, you'll be able to understand what your customer base is engaging with most, based on which receives the most scans.
To set up an A/B test, log into your Flowcode account and create unique Flowcodes for each material or variable you plan on testing. Make sure to name accurately them in order to track performance. Download your Flowcodes and add them to their respective mediums and let the data do the talking!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- White Label Overview & FAQ
- How do I create a CNAME Record in DNS with my Hosting Provider?
- Smart Rules
- How do I update where my Flowcode scans to?
- How to customize your Flowcode's design
- Bulk Flowcode Creation
- Requesting and using your Custom designed Flowcode (Pro)
- How to transfer a Flowcode
- How to Download your Flowcode
- What are Smart Rules?