Flowcode uses the latest in QR technology to bring you fast, reliable, and direct connections. Flowcodes have a 9% higher scan rate than generic QR codes. They also allow for unlimited scans and never expire. All Flowcodes are dynamic (rather than static), which means that they can be reprogrammed to change destinations at any time. A normal QR provider typically charges extra for this.
Added bonuses of using Flowcode include:
- GDPR & CCPA compliance
- Free scan metrics to track performance
- Advanced customization and branded designs
- Ready-to-print templates proven to increase scans
- Landing page optimization with our companion product - Flowpage
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Tags FAQs
- Is Flowcode QR Free? Is there a scan limit?
- What’s the difference between a generic QR code and a Flowcode?
- Can I remove the Flowcode logo from the code?
- What's included with Flowcode Pro?
- Can I transfer codes I made with another company to Flowcode?
- What happens to my account/codes when I downgrade?
- Can I make a square Flowcode?