What is a Custom Pixel?
Different from the Flowcode Pixel, the Flowpage Custom Pixels section allows you to you retarget visitors and fire the pixel on every page view and link click event. You also have the flexibility to choose a separate conversion event for specific links
This container will only appear for Growth or Enterprise users. If Custom Pixels are important to you and you’d like to leverage them on your Flowpage, talk to one of our team members to discuss plan options and pricing.
Benefits of using Pixels
Retargeting visitors: by adding a Pixel to your Flowpage, the session will automatically sync to the analytics platform that the Pixel is registered on. This will provide you with valuable information about the users who visit your Flowpage.
E.g. IP address, user-agent information, and date/time.
Types of Pixels
We offer both iframe and img pixels to be added.
iframe pixels can account for several pixels with one call.
Img pixels are one to one.
Note: the most commonly used pixel is an Img Pixel.
Use case examples
By adding a Pixel to your Flowpage, you’ll be able to track impressions on the page within the analytics platform the pixel is created from.
This will allow you to see impression data such as IP address, user-agent information, and date/time alongside other data that matches the user.
From this data, you can optimize your campaigns and target specific users.
Guidelines for using Pixels
If you are using Pixels on your Flowpage, make sure to include only the URL link beginning with http.
How to add a Custom Pixel to a Flowpage
Note: if you are in the initial creation flow of creating a Flowpage you can only add a Pixel AFTER the page has been published.
1. Begin by selecting Assets > Flowpages and click on the specific Flowpage you'd like to add your Custom Pixel to.
2. Navigate to the Settings tab and select Pixels from the left side navigation or scroll down to the section labeled Custom Pixels.
3. Click + Add custom Pixel.
4. You will be prompted to Name the Pixel, select the Pixel Type, and input the URL.
5. Click Save.
6. If you'd like to add two or more pixels to your Flowpage, hit + Add custom Pixel at the bottom of Custom Pixels section.
7. Once you hit + Add custom Pixel, an additional field with the same information will populate. Similar fields will populate for each subsequent pixel that is added: name, type, and URL.
There is no limit to the amount of Pixels you can add.
How to turn on and off Custom Pixels
If you add a Pixel and decide you would like to turn it off, but not delete it from your Flowpage, simply switch the pixel off with the blue switch under the Custom Pixels header to the left.
This will keep your pixel dormant until you turn it back on by clicking the blue switch again
For more help, please email our support team or reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager.