If you'd like to create more than one Flowcode at a time, Pro members have the option to create up to 10 unique Flowcodes at a time!
1. After Logging into your Flowcode Dashboard, select the green + Create button on the left-hand side of the screen, then click Flowcode.
2. While creating your Flowcode, you will be prompted to either create one or many Flowcodes. Select Make Flowcodes.
3. To get started, click Download template so our system can properly create your Flowcodes. The template will download to your computer as "create_many_flowcodes_template.csv." You can then open the template in the spreadsheet application of your choice (Excel, Google Sheets, Numbers).
4. Once the template is opened in the spreadsheet application of your choice you will see two distinct columns labeled Flowcode Name and Flowcode Scan URL. Flowcode Name corresponds to how your Flowcode will be labeled in your dashboard and Flowcode Scan URL is the website the end user will be brought to upon scanning the Flowcode. After filling in the template, make sure that you have no missing rows, or that you have not added any additional columns.
Note: at this time, only websites are supported in bulk creation, not pre-saved files (.jpg, PDF, .mov, etc... If you want your Flowcode to redirect to an email address or phone number, you can do that by creating a click-to-email link or click-to-call link (ex: mailto:[email protected]).
5. After filling out the corresponding columns, save or export your spreadsheet as a .csv file. If using Google Sheets, you can do this by clicking File > Download > Comma Separated-Values (CSV).
6. Upload your file into the Flowcode creation flow by clicking the blue Upload button.
Our system will check to ensure each Flowcode Name has a corresponding Flowcode Scan URL. If we detect an error, you will be prompted to update your CSV and re-upload it. An error may look like the screenshot below.
You'll know the upload was successful if you see a green checkmark to the right of the upload bar.
7. Next you'll be promoted to add a name for your Flowcode folder. This is required to generate the batch of codes.
8. Follow the design prompts to customize the appearance of your Flowcodes. If you've already created a template, you will have the option to utilize it.
Note: the design you choose will be applied to all the Flowcodes you are generating in this batch.
9. Once you click Create my Flowcodes underneath the code preview on the righthand side. Depending on how many codes you're generating, it can take up to a few minutes to process. Do not exit the tab or window.
10. After all codes are successfully created, you'll see a popup confirming the name of the Folder and the number of codes that were generated.
11. Upon exiting the popup, you will be brought to your newly created Folder to view and download your Flowcodes, either individually or as a folder.
For more help, please email our support team or reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager.